Continuation of All about SMIT&Explorace...

by 9:25 PM 0 comments
More pictures....


Mr. President: 'Membaca amalan mulia'..Keep on reading because no one will be here..Why??
Want to know..See me...



K. Nur: Line up first guys..Those who want to go inside must first settle down the fee..o.k..


Owh....This is the place where we should go to book venue...Owh..


Sufee: Gosh..Forget to bring the I.C...Urm..Can I use her I.C?
Ada,Atun&Amir say: How can you do that??No..no..'Saman' tetap saman..


'Berkat doa' semua'....At last we safely arrive at the last check point...


STEADFAST Annual Assembly...Question raised up by the members: "Dah boleh balik ker?"...Hu...hu...


Reporter: So, sist Ada, how was the achievement of the Steadfast members in SMIT&Explorace?
Sist Ada:Erm...Urmm...
Luqman: She said 'no comment'...Never mind..You can just interview me...he..he..


Some quotes to ponder upon....


True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost."
- Charles Caleb Colton



"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
- Anon



"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus




steadfast

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments: